Senior Front-End Web Developer | Fairfax, VA
Vani has spent more than a decade engineering User Interface applications and professional web applications. Working remotely for over three years, Vani thrives in remote environments. Her depth of knowledge regarding scalable usable UI components and front-end architecture is unparalleled. Vani has second-to-none interpersonal, communication, and time management skills, as well as an exceptional work ethic. Additional achievements include a master's degree in computer science and a certification of excellence from her previous employer.
Senior Front-End Engineer
PayPal (February 2016 - Present)
- Member of a seven-person team engineering an e-commerce gateway app that facilitates payments between parties through online funds transfers.
Senior UI Engineer
Standard and Poor's (August 2014 - January 2016)
Senior Web Engineer
Sprint (June 2012 - July 2014)
- Created client website running on Node.js, using the Express framework, Jade, AngularJS and Backbone.js for front end MVC/templating.
- Developed UI event handlers and AJAX callback code using Sencha Ext.JS to interact with the Cloud Web services.
United Health Group (April 2010 - May 2012)
- Designed and developed an application using JSP Custom Tags, Struts tags & JST libraries.
- Utilized Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to produce high-quality software.
ACS (February 2008 - March 2010)
- Worked extensively on bug fixes (server side) and made cosmetic changes on the UI side.
Education & Certifications
M.S. in Computer Science
Certificate of Excellence
Standard and Poor's