Senior Software Engineer | Remote
Senior Software Developer
AgileAlpha (March 2018 - Current)
- Built projects on the Web, Mobile, and Blockchain
- Developed back-end APIs in Elixir (with Phoenix), NodeJS, PostgreSQL Deployed using Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Heroku
2G Robotics (July 2017 - March 2018)
- Developed company internal tools, scripted and automated company's workflow using JavasScript (ES5 + ES6), Google App Script, HTML + CSS, jQuery, Vue.js, Node, Firebase, and other techs.
- Shipped finished Web Apps while meeting deadlines.
- Provided basic IT support and coordination. Administered JIRA, Confluence, and NetSuite
Full Stack Developer
Freelance (May 2016 - April 2017)
- Successfully managed multiple projects and deadlines.
Web Development (2017)
8 week full-time immersive boot camp that focused on full-stack web development.
George Brown College
Post-Graduate Certificate, International Business Management (2013 - 2014)
Free Code Camp
Full Stack Web Development Certification, Computer Software Engineering (2016)
Kyiv National Economica University
Bachelor's degree, International Economics and Management (2009 - 2013)
Technologies: React.JS, Phoenix, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Google Firebase, JIRA, Confluence, jQuery, SASS, LESS, Rails, Vue.js, Express.JS, Photoshop, Webpack, Sketch, AJAX, JSON, NodeJS, BASH, Linux, MacOS
Methodologies and Principles: Agile, Scrum, TDD, KISS, DRY
Soft Skills: Adaptable, Focused, Cooperative, Critical Thinker, Positive Work Ethic, Punctual, Reliable, Problem Solver, Good Communicator