Senior Android Developer | Buenos Aires, Argentina
Leonardo is an exceptional Android engineer. Working on Android applications throughout his entire career has helped Leonardo develop an incredible set of skills that helps him plan ahead and navigate unexpected challenges. His experiences enable him to have a positive impact on every team he participates in because everyone is able to learn from them. Leonardo has built a variety of complex Android applications in a variety of different environments. Leonardo has many years of experience leading teams and software projects. Leonardo says that his goal is to learn through overcoming challenges so he can grow both professionally and personally.
Engineering Experience: 9 Years
Expert Level Skills: Mobile Development
Education: Bachelor's in Information Engineering
Rappi (2018 - Present)
- Redesigned and rebuilt the home screen for Rappi's user application.
- Fixed bugs throughout various parts of the application.
Senior Android Engineer
- Built a native Android application.
- Fixed bugs and supported Android applications based on both Android SDK and React Native.
Bluesmart (2016 - 2017)
- Led the architecture and development of a new native Android application for the company's "smart luggage" products which interact with users' phones through Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).
- Developed and maintained the company's Android application for product in-factory quality control.
Globant (2014 - 2016)
- Developed new applications, features, and improvements based on customer feedback.
- Estimates time costs for assigned tasks and ensured timely completion.
- Developed unit tests to ensure application production code accuracy.
Latinda (2013 - 2014)
- Designed and implemented a native, music-oriented Android application and its web service.
Mandarin Chinese Instructor
Universidad Nacional de San Martin, Asia, Argentina (2013)
- Taught Mandarin Chinese classes.
- Focused on speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills.
RoundRate (2012 - 2013)
- Designed and implemented a social web application for opinion sourcing.
Web & Mobile Engineer
IBox Technologies (2011)
- Debugged and implemented new requirements on a legacy video-on-demand web platform.
- Implemented application prototypes for Android tablets.
GFDD Group (2010 - 2011)
- Debugged and troubleshot a company's internal mobile application which was written in a cross-platform mobile framework (Appcelerator Titanium) so it could run on Android.
- Developed a video-on-demand application for a client overseas.
Universidad Mayor de San Andrés
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (2010)
Android, Android Development, Android SDK