Senior Full Stack Engineer | Alajuela, Costa Rica
Victor is looking for a place to work where his creativity can thrive and help him deliver better solutions to his clients. He is a passionate software developer and team member.
Moo Gaming (2017 - Present)
Victor started Moo Gaming in an effort to create an incentive towards gaming culture in Latin America, especially in Costa Rica. In joining efforts with several local organizations he hopes to make the gaming industry turn an eye to the broad audience waiting for them in Costa Rica.
Senior Full Stack Developer
18Techs (February 2018 - Present)
- Builds highly scalable web applications.
- Seamlessly integrates with the client's team to work alongside their own development teams.
- Meets with clients to discuss requirements and recommend technologies.
- Creates web solutions using .NET technologies and several JS frameworks (Agular / React).
Non-Toxic Gaming (November 2016 - Present)
- Evaluates the short and long-term needs of the company given their business requirements.
- Researches new technologies for products and services focused towards external users.
- Creates the architecture for all of the company's software-based projects.
- Defines the company's standard procedures to document and enhance them through internal software.
- Coordinates new projects and services regarding the content creators collaboration team.
Senior Full-Stack Developer
Isthmus Costa Rica (March 2016 - May 2017 - Present)
- Built highly scalable web applications.
- Designed architectures for the development team to ensure standardization
- Created web solutions using ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI, MSSQ, and Azure.
- Met with clients to discuss requirements and recommend technologies.
Stateside Co. (October 2015 - February 2016)
- Managed several small specialized teams of developers for digital solutions.
- Defined standards, development processes, and architecture for an extensive amount of projects.
- Met with clients to discuss the requirements and necessities of different types of solutions and represent the technical perspective of the management side of the company.
- Planned code reviews to identify possible improvements in the technical knowledge of the company's developers.
- Interviewed developers to determine their technical level and viability.
Curse, Inc. (October 2009 - September 2012)
- Developed and maintained the CurseForge project (worldwide famous author platform for add-ons, mods and texture packages of a variety of video games).
- Implemented functional solutions using C#, ASP.NET MVC3, Entity Framework, MSSQL, TypeScript, and Handlebars.
Senior Web Developer
CAN Capital (January 2014 - October 2014)
- Developed and maintained a set of corporal and partner sites from the company with ExpressionEngine.
- Led the team’s workflow follow-up and GIT repositories as well as setting up the previously mentioned environment for each team member.
- Managed sites’ analysis in order to work towards improvements, restructuring and redesigning poorly built or outdated sites, review team’s code for standards’ infringements.
Web Application Developer
WrightPlan Inc. (July 2013 - December 2013)
- 6-month contract.
- Developed an administration system for contractor customers using C#.net with high structure standards.
- Developed a new generation of an application with MVC3 and a KnockoutJS API, replacing a whole reporting system with DevExpress tools to a pure dynamic HTML format (with KoJS).
Accenture (August 2012 - July 2013)
- Designed, built and tested web-based applications using HTML/CSS/JS, different languages and frameworks.
- Frequently met with clients to define technical aspects of each project.
Web Application Developer
ISU Corp (August 2011 - August 2012)
- Developed projects for both customers and internal company matters.
- Developed a project tracking application using ASP.NET and Entity Framework.
Bachelor's Degree in Software Development (2011)