Senior Full Stack Engineer | Buenos Aires, Argentina
With over 25 years of software engineering experience and a degree in information systems, Maximiliano is an incredible full-stack engineer. His experiences have prepared him to overcome challenges quickly and efficiently. Working on all kinds of different projects helped Maximiliano develop a variety of skills and techniques. He is constantly improving and looking for continuous growth. Maximiliano is dedicated to delivering high-quality solutions using his exceptional analytical, design, and problem-solving skills.
Engineering Experience: 25 Years
Remote Work Experience:
Expert Level Skills: Java, SQL, Node.js
Education: B.S. in Information Systems
Percentage of time coding:
White Prompt (2018 - Present)
- Works on projects for clients who range from startups to fortune 500 companies.
- Develops applications using big data technologies.
Express Credicuotas (2016 - 2018)
- Worked as a lead engineer to maintain and improve financial services software.
- Used company infrastructure to create alerts, log files, and statistics.
- Responsible for corporate application development, database administration, and server administration.
Java Tech Leader
Zintro (2013 - 2016)
- Worked as a tech lead and architect on a variety of different projects.
- Conquered amazon cloud integration; built skills to configure, customize, and deploy in the cloud.
- Responsible for architecture definition, research, and web development related to inquiries and experts.
Avaya (2011 - 2013)
- Engineered and architected software that enhances inbound and outbound communication for companies.
- Routed call to store call information and optimized that process.
- Responsible for architecture definition, IVR's apps development, and Maven archetect definition.
TeraCode (2007 - 2011)
- Worked as a tech lead, architect, and an engineer on various projects.
- Developed many systems, such as a serial number generator, a social network, and a platform for pro-athletes.
- Responsible for project estimation, presales support, company blog support, unit tests, integration tests, and architecture definition.
Business Vision (2006 - 2007)
- Worked as a Java engineer on a variety of different projects.
- Developed a custom framework for Citibank using the Apache Struts framework.
Transalud (2004 - 2006)
- Worked as a Java developer on many different projects.
Ases Consulting Services (1997 - 2004)
- Worked as a Java developer on many projects.
- Migrated Merlin Data Matcher from C with Standard Library to Java.
- Developed products such as Merlin Data Matcher and Merlin Data Quality Expert.
G.A.D.S.A. (1995 - 1997)
- Worked as an engineer on many different projects.
- Completed Pro*C integration for a company whose infrastructure wasn't prepared to compile, deploy, or integrate C binaries.
Universidad Tecnologica Nacional
Bachelor of Information Systems