Senior Full Stack Engineer | Medellín, Colombia
With over 15 years of experience, a bachelor's degree in computer engineering, and certifications from various coding programs, Diego is an exceptional senior full stack engineer. The expertise Diego has in micro-credit, the management of investment funds, and financial applications shows his dedication to challenging projects. Diego works well under pressure and meets deadlines. He is a team player who can also work well independently. Constantly pushing to inspire himself and his team, Diego provides great value to every project.
Engineering Experience: 14 years
Remote Work Experience: 2 years
Education: B.S. in Computer Engineering
Percentage of time coding: 80%
Chief Software Architect
MAS Global Consulting (June 2018 - Present)
- Lead a team of eight people.
- Created a new application module to integrate with the existing platform.
Chief Software Architect
Sistecredito S.A.S. (May 2016 - June 2018)
- Defined the architecture for a major update to the platform in an effort to support business growth.
- Used Azure services such as Storage, App Service, Service Bus, Key Vault, and Cognitive Service.
- Led a team of twenty people and created a robust software development process.
Net Senior Engineer
Globant (August 2015 - May 2016)
- Supported a legacy application made in Web Forms.
Intergrupo (April 2012 - August 2015)
- Supported legacy application for the customers through solving business and database issues.
- Created an internal application for risk management.
- Created an MVC back office application to help an internal team meet a quick deadline.
Software Engineering Lead
Sistecredito (March 2009 - April 2012)
- Updated the database structure and relationships to better adapt to business needs.
- Defined the architecture for all back-office applications using WinForms and WCF.
- Created an application to receive, analyze, and effectively distribute all loan requests to available agents based on business rules and capacity.
Dynamic Modular System (December 2005 - March 2009)
- Provided support to the call center.
- Supported and developed critical ERP modules.
- Developed an application and interface to work with the Global Warranty systems of General Motors.
Assistant Systems Engineer
Depósito de Drogas Profesional (March 2004 - December 2005)
- Assisted with the systems.
- Supported POS systems in all stores.
Politecnico Colombiano Jaime Isaza Cadavid
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering