Front-End Web Developer | Medellín, Colombia
With over seven years of engineering experience and a bachelor's degree in systems engineering, Juan is an incredible software engineer. Juan is accustomed to working with large U.S. companies. He is currently engineering .NET applications for a fortune 500 company in the United States who he has a direct relationship with. Juan has extensive experience in engineering and testing software for enterprise applications and open-source projects. He is motivated by the excitement of providing high-performing solutions to his clients.
Senior Software Engineer
MAS Global Consulting (May 2018 - Present)
- Working with the Scrum methodology on a multicultural team.
- Interviewing technical candidates in the recruiting process.
Open Source Engineer
Equilaterus (February 2015 - Present)
- Building video games using UE4 and Unity; one of the games appeared on PC Gamer's Free Games of the Week.
- Developed web applications for third-party companies on ASP.NET Core, SQL Server, MongoDB, and ReactJS (2016-2017).
Computer Science Professor
Universidad Católica de Oriente (January 2016 - November 2016)
- Taught courses: Introduction to Computer Science, Object Oriented Programming and Computer Architecture.
- Coached competitive programming teams.
LineaDataScan (September 2013 - May 2014)
- Engineered an internal system that records hours and activities of the employees.
Universidad Católica de Oriente
Bachelor of Science, Systems Engineering