Senior Full Stack Developer | Bogotá, Colombia
With over ten years of engineering experience, a bachelor's degree in systems engineering, and many certifications, Yhorman is a strong full-stack engineer. His strong skills in front-end and .NET technologies along with his experience in both back-end and front-end web application development, make him an incredibly well-rounded engineer. Passionate about new technologies and figuring out how they can be integrated with other elements to create more complete and complex functionalities, Yhorman is constantly sharpening his skills.
Engineering Experience: 10 Years
Remote Experience: 1.5 Years
Education: B.S. in Systems Engineering
Percentage of time coding: 70%
Full Stack Engineer
Zagalabs (February 2018 - Present)
- Analyzing and reviewing functional requirements.
- Planning and designing new dynamic components to render forms of based configuration files that will apply validations, calls to HTTP requests, filling of dynamic fields and CRUD operations.
- Performing coding, code reviews, manual tests, and unit test for the assigned pieces of code.
Full Stack Engineer
Growth Acceleration Partners (June 2016 - February 2018)
- Created APIs to receive and process requests from the user interface and return information from the database.
- Estimated and planned development tasks according to available methods and techniques.
- Developed software solutions based on client requirements.
PSL (September 2013 - June 2016)
- Created system applications using .NET technologies and applying SCRUM as the main methodology.
- Engineered modules to do homologations based on configuration rules for values coming from any type of file.
Lyntik S.A.S. (August 2009 - September 2013)
- Controlled source code versioning through Visual Studio SourceSafe.
- Implemented work structures and methodologies to be used for development.
- Generated backups from different databases using SQL Server.
Universidad de Medellin
Specialist in Software Engineering (2014)
Instituto Tecnológico Metropolitano
B.S. in Systems Engineering (2012)
Visual Studio 2013 ALM: TFS Essentials (February 2016)
Web Development and Mobile with HTML, CSS, and jQuery (June 2013)
Microsoft - Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (February 2012)
Personal Software Process Fundamentals (November 2011)