Front-End Web Developer | Vancouver, Canada
Front-End Engineering Experience: 6 Years
Education: B.S. in Computer Science
Percentage of time coding: 80%
Senior Web Engineer
Aequilibrium Software Inc. (August 2017 - Present)
Freelance work engineering a real-time chat for an investigation at New York University (NYU).
- Engineering front-end logic using React, Redux, and Angular(2.0).
- Engineering back-end logic using Java, Hibernate and AWS Lambda.
- Using MySql for the database and Sass for the style.
Freelance Web Engineer
Self-Employed (November 2013 - Present)
- Engineer front-end logic using React, Redux, and Angular(1.0 and 2.0).
- Engineer back-end logic using Java and Node.js.
- Utilize MySql and Cassandra for the databases and use LESS and Sass for styles.
Senior Full Stack Web Engineer
Istuary Innovation Group (August 2016 - August 2017)
- Engineered front-end logic using AngularJS(1.5) for Phase1, and Angular(4.0) for Phase2.
- Used bootstrap for UI templates, LESS for the style, Gulp to build script, Cassandra as the Database, and Nginx to host the web server.
- Engineered back-end logic using Node.js(ES6).
Simba Technology (June 2015 - July 2016)
- Engineered high-performance data source drivers using Java, C#, and C++.
- Built back-end logic to handle different data sources, including writing template tables, stored procedures, etc.
- Performed test driven development using JUnit.
Full Stack Engineer
Electronic Arts, on Behalf of TEKsystems - Contractor (April 2014 - June 2015)
Engineered a platform for tracing wood harvesting. Key platform features included:
- Generating automatic payments for every company/service provider involved.
- Sending and receiving data from POS devices and other platforms of clients and providers through APIs.
- Generating alerts under special circumstances of the business logic.
AeroInfo System, Boeing Canada (March 2013 - March 2014)
- Implemented and designed new features for tools utilizing Java and Perl.
- Worked on processing and troubleshooting the current system under Linux System.
- Gathered and verified data through various formats such as CSV and XML.
Ensemble System (June 2012 - February 2013)
- Performed object-oriented programming and using the MVC pattern.
- Built UI from mockups and created the model from a data dictionary.
University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC
B.S. in Computer Science (2012)