Azure Cloud Architect | Heredia, Costa Rica
Eduardo is an analytical, passionate, hardworking and ambitious Cloud Architect, who can work very as a team leader or team member. Being organized and focused help him make his work better while being energetic and adaptable make him very resourceful and versatile. He is committed to his work, constantly innovating and taking on every challenge presented, looking for out of the box solutions. He is an engineer who loves and needs the constant learning of new things every day. He is able to sell Cloud technology products and related services in a defined territory. He identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities, by coaching, consulting, mentoring and removing technical blockers.
Senior Cloud Architect
Surestep Program Manager
Partner Technical Consultant for Azure Mentor Program
Senior Cloud Architect
Salsamobi (DevOps for Popbookings) (July 2017 - Present)
- Creating, designing, architecting, developing, testing, and deploying solutions to the cloud using
- Focus on creating, building solutions to maximize the use of emerging technologies to
transform the business to achieve superior value, scalability and resiliency by taking a Serverless
approach on every solution.
- Responsible for providing technical guidance regarding performance,
scalability, security, design, and implementation of cloud services.
- Analyze existing products and infrastructure, understand how to leverage existing investments and introduce best of breed, emerging cloud infrastructure.
- Responsible to help design, architect and implement new capabilities that address any gaps and provide an integrated end to end scalable, enterprise-class service.
Surestep Program Manager for Microsoft
N3 MICROSOFT (May 2017 - August 2017)
- Planning, directing, executing a Microsoft program ‘SureStep’.
- Responsible for leading the work of a group of people to accomplish the goals and metrics for SureStep and Azure Mentor Program (AMP), while at the same time, act as the technical Consultant on two projects, (AMP) and SureStep.
- Manage communications with the sponsors, to deliver metrics, goals status over both programs.
- Mentor, Coach Junior team members.
Partner Technical Consultant for the Azure Mentor Program - Cloud Solution Architect
N3 MICROSOFT(2015 - Present)
- DeExecuting quick technical feasibility and proposal development for moving identified workloads to Azure.
- Building a technical and secure architecture in Azure for the selected apps/workloads.
- Lead compliance assessments with the customer on designed Azure architecture.
- Selecting a migration approach to lift and shift the workloads to Azure or architecting a greenfield development and/or production platform for new applications.
- Reporting to customer as business objectives / business value conditions are met.
- Ensuring plan execution and Azure consumption targets are met.
- Documenting and sharing technical best practices / insights with engineering and the architect community.
- Record of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and growing wallet share in large or highly strategic accounts.
- Build technical capabilities on Partners’ side with Solution Overview and Architecture, Design and Implementation, Quoting, Proof of Concept, Deployment Planning and Shadowing (1 to Many and/or 1 to 1 depending on needs and available activities) delivering L300 to L400 technical Advisory activities.
- Support the partner as they develop the technical capability they need to sell and deploy their first 3 to 5 Azure deals.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Own problems through to resolution.
- Communicate with contacts via phone, email and instant message channels on a daily basis.
- Appropriately communicate the business value of cloud computing and facilitate the successful assessment of the platform.
- Work with partners around existing support programs to build roadmap and facilitate development of solutions on a cloud infrastructure.
Automation and QA Engineer at Global engineer services, EG Supply chain team
HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE (2014 - February 2015)
- Acting as Quality Assessment, testing different HP servers.
- Led to implement and successfully deploy a pilot project to switch to HP ALM (Application Life Cycle management) in our daily processes just six months after in this position.
- Involved in the automation and QA of the tests that apply to new servers in factory before it reaches the customers.
Senior Software Premier Solutions Architect at HP software team
HEWLETT PACKARD (March 2010 - Present)
- Supporting HP products as LoadRunner, Performance Center and Diagnostics to developed scenarios for performance testing.
- Provided feedback to the R&D team with possible improvements and discovered issues.
- Help customer to utilized scripts and scenarios to automate product testing.
- Executed load testing for web and non web based applications then analyze and troubleshoot the customer information and provide an accurate resolution for their needs.
- As a goal, in 2009, he help to setup, organize and maintain a middle size data center located on the third floor in the AFZ-1.
- On 2012 He co-create an internal web site for improving tickets routing and assignation.
Technical Audit Advisor Consultant
ICONTEC INTERNATIONAL (2011 - 2012)
- Act as a technical consultant on audits to many international and national corporations such as TECAPRO, Corporación FONT. The role consists on provided technical advice to the audits, in the technology field.
Customer Support at Server Storage Team
HEWLETTT PACKARD (2006 - 2008)
- Worked as a Customer Agent, troubleshooting hardware on tapes and disks.
- Work as the SharePoint administrator for the team, and created a tool (desktop application) to capture and manage notes from the calls of the customer.
EVERTEC (2004 - 2006)
- He started this position as a system documenter, then he was quickly moved to a visual basic programmer. Later a SharePoint site creator/designer, for an Intranet, that involved installation, deploy, and customization of the intranet.
Data Center Operator
EVERTEC (2002 - 2004)
- Verify all servers, routers and equipment works as they should on a data center.
- Ran daily verification routines on the system to create reports of the data center status, ATM’s machines, as well as, reports of the products for customers.
Call Center Agent
EVERTEC (2001 - 2002)
- Provide credit card authorizations for the affiliated merchants.
Ulacit, SAN JOSE
Post - Graduated (Licenciatura) Bachelor degree
Post-graduated (Licenciatura) Bachelor of Engineering with emphasis on Software Development (2010)
Self-learned online training
LYNDA.COM, Teamtreehouse pluralsight, Digital Tutors and other video trainning sites, video tutorials.
Online training on different topics, programing languages, Windows Azure, Linux, IT, Agile, PM, .NET, Leadership, Automation, Testing, Digital Disruption. (2008 - present)
- Certified Support Professional CSP-1 (TSIA)
- Problem Solving and Decision Making (Kepner-Tregoe)
- Project Management Essentials | Agile and Project Management
Microsoft Azure, Visual Studio Enterprise with MSDN subscription, IIS, Active Directory, Azure AD